County College of Morris (CCM) has recently been recognized as having one of the most popular Online Business Programs in the U.S. by Business Degree Central, an online resource for students seeking business colleges and university level programs. Utilizing data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the National Center for Education Statistics, and other resources, Business Degree Central has ranked CCM alongside prestigious New Jersey institutions such as Rutgers University and Thomas Edison State University.
CCM earned the following rankings from Business Degree Central:
- #1 Most Popular Online Business Administration & Management Associate’s Degree Schools in NJ
- #2 Most Popular Online Business Administration & Management Schools in NJ
- #5 Most Popular Online Business Schools in NJ
- #6 Most Popular Online Business Administration & Management Schools in the Middle Atlantic Region
- #8 Most Popular Online Business Associate’s Degree Schools in the Middle Atlantic Region
- #15 Most Popular Online Business Administration & Management Associate’s Degree Schools
Additionally, CCM President Anthony Iacono was recently recognized on the 2021 ROI Influencers: Power List for Higher Education for a third consecutive year. President Iacono was chosen for his leadership in opening the college’s Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering Center (AMEC) in fall 2020. The state-of-the-art facility is a major resource that is designed to meet the workforce demands of the state’s growing manufacturing and engineering industries. For more information about CCM, visit www.ccm.edu or call 973.328.5000.