The Morris County Small Business Grant Program will begin accepting online applications on Monday, February 14, 2022, at 8 a.m. to aid local small businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profit organizations (NPO) impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The program will provide grants valued at up to $15,000 to reimburse small businesses and non-profits for specific pandemic recovery expenses incurred on or after Thursday, March 3, 2021.
Information on program guidelines, eligible expenses, supporting documents, and applications can be found at morriscountysmallbusinessgrant.com.
The Small Business Grant Program eligibility requirements include:
- The business or NPO having been legally established in Morris County on or before January 1, 2019, as a Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation, Limited Liability Company (LLC), or Non-Profit
- Annual revenue equaling less than $5 million
- Applicants employing 25 or fewer employees or full-time equivalents (FTEs) as of March 3, 2021
- Eligible expenses being incurred on or after March 3, 2021
- Businesses or NPOs experiencing a decline in sales or increase in expenses that are directly related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grants will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information visit, morriscountyedc.org.